Monday, March 7, 2011

Testing out web 2.0 for CACE workshop

I signed up for Eduslide today.  I was looking to see how it compared as an educational tool to the Moodle program that we are currently using at work.  I was able to register easy enough but now I can't seem to get anywhere in the site.  There is a tab on the top for courses but I do not have nay listed and can't seem to find a way to add any.  I was hoping to look at a few of the other courses listed but they are all marked private, so I can't even see how they are laid out.  I will try playing with it a bit more, but so far it isn't one that I can see myself using.
I have signed up for Twitter as well.  It was easy to get into and I was able to find some groups that I might be interested in following- both personal and work related.  I haven't had much time to play with it since as my next CACE paper is due Wed.  Hopefully I can look around some more after that gets turned in.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm. Eduslide, eh? Don't know that one. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete